Listen. Think. Speak. Write.







Monday, November 21, 2011

Some good news on the writing front.

I have exciting news to share. I've had a piece published in a small literary magazine called, The Corner Club Press. In a world where rejection reigns, I'm so grateful for successes of any size. To write something and have someone like it enough to want to share it with others is a truly joyful thing.  This short story titled, "More Than a Little," will publish in another journal later.

I'm always hyper-critical of my own work, so I take no offense if it isn't your cup of tea, but if you have a minute, and you'd like to check it out, it's available for free reading.  This journal is newer, and I thank the editors for their support and interest. 

Now, excuse me while I do a little happy dance before moving back into my self-deprecation mode.

2 comments: